Create an account
Medical consultation services are available for registered patients only. Patient Account will facilitate communication with our specialists and secure your data.
Information about Processing of Personal Data
Below we present information about the processing of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
Please be informed that:
- The administrator of your personal data is DIMEDIC Ltd with registered office at Newcastle upon Tyne, 104 Close, Quayside, United Kingdom (“Administrator”).
- You can contact the Administrator through the Data Protection Officer appointed at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data provided in the registration form and the medical form will be processed by the Administrator
for the following purposes:
- Registration of the Patient account (legal basis: services provided by electronic way, performance of the contract)
- Verification of the Patient identity (legal basis: compliance with legal obligation)
- Provide medical consultation services (compliance with a legal obligation; the processing is necessary for medical diagnosis and providing health care).
- Provide delivery services (legal basis: performance of the contract)
- In order to pursue claims (legal basis: compliance with legal obligation)
- Provide accountancy services (legal basis: compliance with legal obligation)
- Provide marketing services (legal basis: legitimate interest, user's consent)
- Determine and pursue possible claims (legal basis: legitimate interest of the Administrator)
- We will hold your data securely while we are processing your query or order. Once we have answered your query or fulfilled your order, we will continue to hold your data in line with our data retention policy, for example to pursue or defend legal claims and as otherwise required by law. The data will be stored for the period required by applicable law (eg regulations on storing medical data or accounting data), the period of storing possible claims, or – until the moment of filing objection or withdrawn the consent for processing the personal data. Once the relevant period expires, we will securely destroy your personal information.
- Providing the personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract and the medical consultation. Without them, we cannot render the services of Dimedic
- Anticipated recipients of your personal data are the following categories of entities: General Practitioner, pharmacies, suppliers making Dimedic services possible, i.e. entities providing accounting, legal, courier, payment, and IT services
- You have the right to demand access to your personal data from the Administrator, to correct them, to delete them, to restrict their processing, and to transmit them. You have the right to object to the processing of your data, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, and to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, to correct, transmit, and delete the data, or to restrict the processing of your data, and to object to the processing of your data.
- With regard to the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority monitoring the lawfulness of personal data processing.
- Each person has the right to object to the processing of their personal data where the lawful basis of processing is the legitimate interests of the administrator. There is also the absolute right to obect to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
- At Dimedic, the Doctor decides whether to issue a prescription every time. The Doctor is supported by the IT system which can make automatic decision, based on the information provided a clear contraindication to the prescription for the selected drug. In any such case you can request an assessment made by the Doctor, by sending a message through the Patient Panel, e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or chat on the website.