In order to keep the highest standards of protection regarding your personal data, we would like to inform you that:
- Dimedic Limited seated in Newcastle upon Tyne, 104 Close, Quayside NE1 3RF, United Kingdom, registered in the Companies House under 09290911, acting under a valid license granted by Care Quality Commission (CQC) under ID Provider number 1-1894320254 is the data controller of the user’s data collected through the Website
- The user’s personal data collected by the data controller is processed in order to deliver services provided through it and to the extent necessary for their delivery. In particular, the data regarding the user’s health, included in the Questionnaire, is processed exclusively for the purpose of providing medical consultations.
- Dimedic applies the following rules of processing personal data: compliance, accuracy and transparency, purposefulness, data minimization, specificity, storage restrictions, integrality, confidentiality and accountability.
- The User undertakes to ensure confidentiality of their data used for logging in on the Website and to immediately contact Dimedic if there is a suspicion that the data was used by third parties without their consent.
- Dimedic ensures that the user’s consent to the processing of their personal data within the Website is provided through a clear confirmation act which expresses a voluntary, specific, conscious and unambiguous consent of the data subject to the processing of their personal data. It consists in ticking the decision box while browsing the website, in selecting the technical settings for using the information society services or in submitting other declaration or displaying other behavior which in this context clearly indicates that the data subject has accepted the offered terms of processing their personal data.
- The User declares that the personal data they provided is true and complete. In the case of a change in the personal data, the User is obliged to notify Dimedic immediately.
- Providing personal data by the User is voluntary; however, refusal to provide the personal data specified in the Rules and Regulations necessary for concluding the relevant agreement results in refusal to conclude it. The data necessary for conclusion of this type of agreement is also provided on the Website from time to time.
- The User has the right to access the personal data that regards them, to correct the data and to withdraw the voluntarily provided consent to the processing of personal data in the future, which may result in losing the right to use the Website which required providing personal data.
- The User has the right to request completion, update or rectification of personal data, a temporary or permanent discontinuation of its processing or its erasure if it is incomplete, invalid or already obsolete in terms of the purpose for which it has been collected.
- The User has the right to object to the processing of their personal data in the cases specified by the applicable provisions of the law
- In particular, the User has the right to object to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling.
- The above rights are exercised in a documented form which should be sent at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dimedic takes reasonable and justified means in order to ensure a proper security of the Users’ personal data.
- Dimedic applies a range of security technologies and procedures in order to protect personal data against unauthorized access, modification, use or disclosure
- Among others, the following are applied:
a) data transmission encryption with SSL protocol;
b) data bases encryption and refraining from keeping the user’s passwords visible;
c) internal data access procedures available only to authorized staff;
d) anti-virus software.
- Subject to the unconditionally applicable provisions of the law, Dimedic does not disclose the Patients’ data regarding their health which has been provided while completing the consultation form to other parties