Our website uses cookie files in order to provide services at the highest possible level, also in a way that is adapted to individual needs. Using the website without changing the cookies settings means that they will be saved on your end device. You can change the cookies settings any time.
- The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are text files stored on the end devices of the website users. They are designed for the use of the website pages. Primarily, they contain the name of the website they come from, their unique number, and the storage time on an end device.
- Dimedic.eu website operator is an entity that places cookie files on the user’s end device and has access to them.
- The website operator uses cookie files in order to: match the website content to individual user preferences, in particular, the files recognise the user’s end device in order to display the website in accordance with their preferences; prepare statistics allowing the operator to learn user preferences and behaviour, the statistics are analysed anonymously and it allows adjusting the content and appearance of the website to current trends, the statistics are also used to assess the website popularity; allow logging into the website; maintain user logging on every subsequent page of the website.
- The website uses two basic types of cookie files – session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored until the user leaves a page of the website (by going to another page, logging out, or closing the web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the user end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time arising from their settings.
- The user may change their web browser settings any time to block cookies or to be notified every time cookies are saved on their device. Other available options can be checked in your web browser settings. Remember that most web browsers by default accept saving cookies on the end device.
- The website operator informs that changes in the user’s web browser settings may limit the access to some of the website functions.
- Cookie files used by the website and saved on the user’s end device may be shared with the website partners and cooperating advertisers.
- Information regarding web browser settings are available in its menu (help) or on the website of its producer.